Several people are suffering from knee pain due to back or spine problems. If you are one of them and want to get rid of this condition, then you must read this article carefully at the end. Since we are going to detailed information about knee pain and its connection with back and spine injury.
These days, millions of people are suffering from back and knee pain, which can only be treated with the help of medications and surgical procedures. In addition to this, you have to visit the ortho doctor, so that you can get the proper check-up of your condition. You may need to go through knee replacement or spine surgery if you are suffering from severe conditions.
Well, first of all, you need to understand why this happens and what is the connection between back and knee pain. Well, you have to understand how the spine is responsible for knee pain.
Let’s have a look at this factor.
The nerves that lead you to pain and burning sensation are usually located in the lower back. When you aged or met with an accident, you will surely experience the discomfort and pain as well. Due to injury, discs that are present between the vertebrae completely present. This condition leads you to severe pain and discomfort as well.
The severity of pain completely depends on the amount, how much your disc is pressing on the nerves. In these conditions, you have to visit the physician for the check-up and physical exam. There are several signs such as-:
- Pain in the front of your thigh
- Knee pain
- Numbness or tingling in your thigh
- Weakness in your hip
In these conditions, you have to visit the doctor so that you can get the right treatment for your condition. First of all, he examines you properly, only then recommend you the treatment according to your condition.
Treatment for knee pain
There are certain treatment options present for knee pain, but you have to go with the effective one. Since you are suffering from severe pain and discomfort, you have to choose the best treatment so that you can not experience this again in life.
- You can go with Steroid injections, these are valuable to decrease inflammation and irritation around your nerve root.
- Physical therapy is another treatment option to get rid of knee pain that includes stretching and strengthening exercises as well. First of all, your physical therapist examine your condition and then recommend you the exercises accordingly.
- The last and effective treatment option is knee replacement surgery. This is valuable to get rid of severe knee pain and discomfort when you are unable to get rid of pain with other medications.