HEAL AND CURE PHYSIOTHERAPY AND
Dr. Gurleen Kaur is the best physiotherapist in Ludhiana with persistence and extraordinary sensitivity to listen to patient’s issues and contribute to prosperity through dedication and true endeavors. Perform documentation time to time & staying up with the latest techniques & technologies. Additionally, counseling with other medical experts for the patients who require other special medical attention.
Our Key Features-:
Her academic qualifications incorporate-:
- Masters of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Orthopaedics (BFUHS) – ALL Saints Institute of Health Sciences and Research (2012-2014)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) – Christian Medical College & Hospital (2006- 2011) Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) – Christian Medical College & Hospital (2006- 2011) Ludhiana, Punjab
Dr. Gurleen Kaur had attended numerous workshops and conferences such as-:
- Recent Advances in Medical Treatment & Rehabilitation on 3rd April 2009.
- 9th National conference of growth, development & behavioral pediatrics on 29th Oct. 2009.
- 12TH Asian federation of sports medicine congress on 5th Dec. 2009.
- Comprehensive Management of SCI on 1ST Nov. 2010.
- Annual National Conference & Workshop Physical therapy on 4th Feb. 2010.
- Workshop on Movements Therapy for hemiplegia – Brunnstrom Approach on 19th Feb 2011.
- Workshop on Respiratory Care Physiotherapy in 3rd April 2011
- Certify in Manual Therapy in 2016.
DR. GURLEEN KAUR
Registered member:Indian Association of Physiotherapist (IAP)
- Six Months of Internship completed in CMC Hospital Ludhiana.
- Eleven months working experience in Physiotherapy World at Ved Parkash Hospital, Ludhiana.
- Four months experience as a Physiotherapist SSA project in Delhon.
- 1 and half year working experience in Garg Hospital, Ludhiana.
- 2 and half year working experience in Swami Vivekanand Hospital,